Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just Another Weekend

Well another week has gone by just a couple more months to go for the end of the semester and I feel like there is many things to do.

Im finding it harder and harder to remember to do these posts but if im wanting to get on the deans list this semester I need to step up my game. That being said I need to focus more on my math class which i have a C in. What a drag.

I finally got my new futon it. My dad sister and my nephew came over today from indy to bring it up. Ive got to say its pretty nice. After i got back from eating at scotties with them i laid down and was out. Sooo comfortable. Also finally got to see the season premier of Dexter, I almost forgot how epic the last season ended.

Well now i have to start my paper for ed psych

No comments:

Post a Comment