Monday, November 8, 2010

My Weekend

Well its seems to me that it is just getting harder and harder to remember to update this page but hopefully Ill get some partial credit for doing it. My weekend was "EH" this week. Nothing really special happened with me and the lady but I did get to hang out with a good friend of mine a lot. That and Im working for my gf's dad on a property he had bought. Its his sixth house and it only cost him 18 grand to by. And to be honest it isnt that bad of a house. Nice little one. But this week I was suppose to clean and paint but never got around to doing it because the water wasnt turned on nor was the heat in the house making it impossible to paint and with no water theres no cleaning. So since i couldnt do that i just went and cleaned the gutters and went home. That coupled with i didnt get all my homework done leaves me with a feeling that this weekend was unproductive. I call a do-over for this weekend. Maybe this time around ill remember to update you on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment