Friday, December 3, 2010

Last Post

Well looks like this will be my last post here blogger. No offense but Im just not the blogging type and with the semester almost over I will be erasing this soon enough. But just for kicks Ill talk about the last two weeks. Thanksgiving break was fun. Im not sure if i had to o a blog that week because I didnt so it will totally suck if i did. I know people like to say that ate way too much on thankgiving but i totally did. First off i had dinner at my girlfriends house which was super good. Then two days later her parents took us out as an early christmas present to the TransSiberian Orchestra. Totally Awesome by the way. And after that ther took us to Fogo De Chao, a Brazilian steakhouse super nice. They walk around with slabs of meat and  its all you can eat. Hell yea that was good. Then the next day i had Thanksgiving dinner with the family and that was just always good. I believe i gained a few pounds so ive been working or extra hard this week to slim back down and continue training. In any case other than getting a 96 on my art history test last night thats been my past two weeks. See you later blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment